I am a road warrior looking to practice piano. I have no home which I can play, and so I am looking for something to sling over my back, plug into my laptop, put some headphones on, and practice.
Ergo, does this piano exist?
- 61+ Keys - So I can play a decent range of music
- Keys at least moderately feel like a real piano - so my practice is meaningful and transferable.
- Lightweight - Because this will literally be carried on my back every day, while riding a bicycle.
- Midi Controller - Because I do not need speakers (extra weight) if I can just have it played off my laptop. (using linux; I am sure I can figure something out)
- Powered completely off of usb - Because this will reduce weight.
- Below 15 pounds