A large musical instrument having ranks of tuned pipes sounded by air from a windchest, and played using one or more keyboards and commonly a pedalboard to produce a wide range of timbres. The ranks of pipes are controlled by stops around the keyboards.

learn more… | top users | synonyms


What's the best method for learning how to play triplets over quavers?

I've always struggled to play pieces where one part is in quavers (or any multiple thereof) and another is in triplets (or any odd number). I'm going to have to finally conquer it, as I am attempting ...