Tag Info

New answers tagged


What you are looking for is anti-accents, also called ghost notes: (Image taken from the wikipedia.org page on "accents".) The left one is slightly softer than other notes, the one on the right is much softer, and the one in the middle is, well, right in the middle. Ghost notes are often notated with an x instead of a circle for the notehead.

Top 50 recent answers are included