Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


What the author means is that you will zoom to see the amplitude changes of a single note. I personally would have said zoom in rather than zoom out, but I'm not reading the same book as you. Amplitude envelopes on keyboards and VST instruments typically are applied on a note per note basis.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible