New answers tagged


I learned to play the classical guitar when I was a kid, and later continued to music school for nearly 3 years. After a few years of not playing at all, I got the urge to start learning flamenco after spending some time is Andalucia (southern Spain) and watching flamenco shows there. From my experience, there are pros and cons to starting with classical ...

Top 50 recent answers are included