Hot answers tagged


There were others. Some one (or some authors) called the authors of several treatises "Anonymous #" for various numbers (#). lists quite a few and assigns each a work, that one wrote. THere are also some not having a number but a location instead. Anonymous 4 seems to be the most commonly referenced.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible