Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


How the yamaha model numbers work For the CLP line (Clavinova Classical Piano). The first digit tells you from which year that model is. e.g.: 2005: CLP-220, CLP-230,... 2007: CLP-320, CLP-330,... The second digit tells you which model from this years series you are having. e.g.: 2005: CLP-220, CLP-230, CLP-240, CLP-270, CLP-280 2005: CLP-320, ...


I know it as the Thongophone because it's often played by hitting the pipes with a rubber thong (or flip-flop as it's known elsewhere :P) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thongophone

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible