New answers tagged


I've always thought you need nerves of steel to play the triangle in an orchestra - you wait for 400 bars and then ding. But in a band, you can play without having to count lots of bars rest. Suspend the triangle from a stand, and then you can experiment - hold the beater in one hand, and be ready to damp the triangle with your other hand after you've ...


The rock band Rush has used the triangle a lot of times and also Dream Theater in some old songs and they fit very well. If you like it, do it!

Top 50 recent answers are included