Tag Info

New answers tagged


I'm a flamenco guitar player, so I naturally suggest you try listening to something played by Paco de Lucia, Tomatito or Sabicas and see if it grabs you by the hottanannys as it did me 40 years ago :-)


Just about any type of music can be played using finger picking arrangements or arpeggio or individual note picking with a plectrum or a combination. Country, folk, bluegrass, rock, blues, all can be played in a manner and style that will allow you to utilize the skills you learned playing classical.

Top 50 recent answers are included