Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


There are several computer software sequencer programs that have a legacy of a great deal of capability in manipulating MIDI data. They can input and output and convert between Standard MIDI Files of Type 1 and Type 0. I know of one such program, Sagan Metro, for Windows and Mac OS X, but there are certainly other programs that can do this. If you do a ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible