Tag Info

New answers tagged


Some of the Bigsby vibs will do the job.Particularly those designed for semis. They may be kinder to an acoustic guitar because they attach to the part of the guitar where the knob is for the strap, rather than on the belly itself. Watching the above video, it was difficult to tell whether the soundboard was being moved as the arm worked, or whether it was ...


There is indeed! (at 1m46s) I don't believe they're widely manufactured though, not from what I could find

Top 50 recent answers are included