I would like to purchase a microphone for use with a Roland 60 electric guitar amp. Does it have to be a dual impedance or do I need to purchase something to improve the volume level?

1 Answer 1


I assume you mean the AC-60? This has a mic/line input with phantom power so should work direct with most dynamic or condensor microphones. If using a condensor mic, make sure it doesn't need more than 10mA current as this is the maximum it can provide according to the specs:


Other than that you shouldn't need anything else - apart from a cable and a mic stand :-)

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.