I completely snapped one of the unweighted keys on my digital piano/keyboard. After a bit of searching on the internet, I can't find where I might order a replacement key to switch the broken one out with. If anyone has a lead please let me know!

  • Buying advice is not available on StackExchange, and we'd have needed more information about the keyboard anyway. However; visit syntaur.com; that's the only place I know that could conceivably have spares on the shelf.
    – PeteCon
    Commented Dec 8, 2020 at 5:13
  • 1
    Superglue usually works. Otherwise swap for a matching key from one end.
    – Tim
    Commented Dec 8, 2020 at 8:15
  • @Tim Gluing is always an option however I would recommend a small test on the back to be sure that SG does not dissolve this plastic!
    – Tom
    Commented Dec 8, 2020 at 13:16


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.