Is there a standard or common way to refer to the scale with pitch classes 024578T or C-D-E-F-G-Ab-Bb-C (on C)?

There's many ways to refer to it as a mixture of another scale. Like saying "natural minor with raised 3rd" or, major with b6 and b7. But I'm wondering if it also has a name of its own that is in (semi)common use.


1 Answer 1


Make your choice, depending on the root note you want: enter image description here

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.