I am 14 and would like to start playing an instrument. I sing rather a lot in local musicals and in my school choir but am always jealous of those in the orchestra.
1) be easy to learn
- something i can pick up in a year or even less
2) be cheap
- I am only fourteen and on limited funds
3) be quiet
- i live with my parents and brother who get home late most nights. I wouldn't like to disturb their sleep
4) be portable and light
- something i can just carry around with no trouble
5) have a nice sound
- one that can transport you to a magical land, through adventure and back in time for tea.( being British that is important)
- something large or small i can wow my friends and family with.