I am learning guitar from last 2-3 months and i am just curious to know what is this Bailamos (Guitar Tutorial) finger style strumming technique is called?


The name for this technique is rasgueado.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.