- Using Windows 8.1 x64
- Using POD X3 Live as a soundcard (which is working fine and not disconnecting during my guitar recording sessions)
- I'm using ableton lite x64
- Both my POD X3 Live and Oxygen is being connected to my computer with USB 3.0 Connection (My motherboard doesn't have and USB 2.0 ports)
- Using ASIO driver for POD X3 Live
- My ableton lite is a registered product.
During recording sessions, while playing/recording with ableton samples the connection between my computer and Oxygen 49 v4, voice is cut off and doesn't solve until i restart M-audio Oxygen 49 v4 hardware
Here's what i checked so far :
1. Nothing abnormal with POD X3 drivers, they're all up to date with line 6 monkey, even the pod x3 product software.
2. Installed and upgraded pod x3 drivers for windows 8.1 x64
3. When the voice cuts off, i am able to see voice data is flowing through usb, i can see that from ableton mixer.
4. Updated my motherboard drivers from the product website.
How can i fix this random voice mute problem ?