This question already has an answer here:

I have came across this video. The singer uses a kind of clip to make kind of tremolos, what is the name of it? You can see it repeatedly through the whole video. I am no musician, just guitar affitionate.

marked as duplicate by Bradd Szonye, Dave, Matthew Read Mar 17 '15 at 5:05

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


Ebow. It is called ebow. I must write 30 characters.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.