My audiologist has a special device which measures the performance and distortion of my hearing aids. It graphs input to output quality of reproduction. Does such equipment exist for studio speakers, headphones or custom in ear monitors?

  • 2
    May be an electronics stack exchange question Commented Apr 14, 2015 at 11:46

1 Answer 1


These days the most popular equipment is a calibrated microphone, interface, computer, and special software.

http://sonarworks.com/ is one good example but there are many, depending on the specific needs.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.