I am using a Berrenger bass amp with a "di out" connection and running it to a house mixing board for the PA system,the speaker output is run to a monitor on stage. Should I use a di box between the amp and the house mixer? Thanks for your reply

  • 1
    Usually, "DI out" means that the amp basically has the equivalent of a DI box built in, so you can run straight from the DI out to the mixer (so the answer would be no, you should not use a DI box.) Just to be clear, what's the model no of the amp? – topo morto Nov 26 '15 at 1:56
  • If it's an XLR socket, it will be direct to the p.a./mixer – Tim Nov 26 '15 at 9:33

You wouldn't have to use a DI Box as your amp already has some kind of DI in it. So you can basically run that directly into the desk without any problems

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.