I know how to plays this on drums but don't know what it is called.


The centre bit is called the 'bell' of the cymbal. See this answer

Where are the bow, bell, and rim on a ride cymbal?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.