I have a eon612 speaker and I would like to have it play tracks from my PC windows pc 3.5mm jack.

Do I need an amplifier between the pc and eon612? Is there a low cost solutions? can it be done with a simple ts to xlr cable.


In1 and In2 on the eon612 are dual XLR/jack sockets. So use the jack option. Switch the Mic/Line selector to Line.

You need a cable with a stereo 3.5mm jack on one end, two mono 1/4" jack plugs on the other. You might find this easier to arange with a stereo 3.5mm jack to two phono plugs cable, plus a couple of phono to jack adapters. Your eon612 is a powered system, so no further amplificxation is needed.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.