The information on the ABRSM website isn't entirely clear to me.

Is there a diploma for piano performance only?


1 Answer 1


I assume you mean a diploma with no viva voce, sight-reading, or written requirements.

The ARSM is the only such diploma offered by the ABRSM. It is a fairly new entry-level diploma.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.