Latvian electronic music band Jumprava use/used a particular percussion instrument in a number of their pieces, which can be seen in this 1987 concert recording:

The ~60 seconds starting at the linked position are the transition between two pieces which both use that instrument.

It consists of a steel frame mounted on a stand, with a round tube suspended from it, and two steel plates mounted on a separate stand. It is played with one or two conventional hammers, the kind which can be found in any hardware store. Either the frame, suspended tube or plates can be struck, with different parts of the plate apparently producing different sounds, as briefly seen here:

Is this anything standard (and if so, what is it called), or is that the band’s own creation?

closed as off-topic by Todd Wilcox, Tim, Carl Witthoft, Richard, Dom May 29 '18 at 15:01

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions about transcribing or finding a particular song, including identifying chords, notes, key and time signatures, or similar elements, are off-topic since they are rarely useful to future readers." – Todd Wilcox, Tim, Carl Witthoft, Richard, Dom
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.