- Engl Powerball 2
- Boss GT-100 Effektboard
- Boss RC-300 Looper
Short explanation of the 4-Cable-Method:
The 4 cable method is a way to hook up a pedalboard to an amp in a way that allows you to control which pedals or effects are placed before the pre-amp and which pedals or effects are placed after the pre-amp in the amp’s effects loop. This is achieved using four cables hence the name.
What I want:
- Integrating the Looper will bring much more fun
- I could also use the RC-300-Pedal as a volume pedal of the guitar signal
- I could also use the Sub-Output of the RC-300 (see manual) to go into the PA for backing sounds
What I did:
- If I record a loop on the RC-300, I can see it (there is a red blinking light for it) but I can't hear it.
- Just my guitar signal is coming out. it's like the looper is 'invisible'