A year and a half late but here's what you can do (hoping it is indeed what you asked for):
- Automate your first knob as usual.
- Right-click the second knob that you want to have follow the same automation.
Link to controller.
- Under the
Internal controller section, in the drop down, find the automation you created for the first knob.
Remove conflicts (or the first knob will be unlinked from its automation).
Now both knobs are following the same automation.
If you wish to link a same knob to more than one automation in the same way:
- Right-click your knob and
Link to controller again
- Another drop down made its appearance at the top of the dialog. It should say
Link 1 or something similar. Select
- Select another automation from the
Internal controller drop down (and don't forget to uncheck
Hope that helps. :)
Also, useful piece of info in case you don't know: when 3rd-party VST knobs are right-clicked, they will show a contextual menu defined by the VST, not FL Studio's usual menu. In order to find the
Create automation clip option:
- Tweak the knob you wish to automate
- Navigate to FL Studio's
Tool menu (top-left of the screen)
Last tweaked >
Create automation clip
This also works for
Link to controller and any other option you'd expect to find in FL Studio's contextual menu.