kind of like a flash mob whirlpool moshpit (but not really a mosh pit because they're not jumping down from the stage into the audience), they're just dancing in a whirl pool jabbing each other with their elbows.

  • Where I live, it’s called a mosh pit. There is no need for jumping from the stage for it to be moshing. Not sure this question is actually about music practice or theory. – Todd Wilcox Nov 28 '18 at 23:58
  • 8
    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it is not about music practice or theory as outlined in the help center. – Todd Wilcox Nov 28 '18 at 23:58
  • 1
    Isn’t that just traditional moshing? The stage thing is stage diving. – Richard Barber Nov 29 '18 at 0:00

it could be "Wrecking" to "Psychobilly"?

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.