I am looking to bring more volume to the jam tracks that I am running off my computer. I have 2 amps, I thought maybe of using one of them as a speaker or are there other ways to make this happen?

  • What kind of amps are they? – Todd Wilcox Jan 1 '19 at 4:14
  • A Fender Mustang GT is the one I thought about using. The other is an older Crate amp. – James Stockam Jan 1 '19 at 17:38

Out of the headphone port on computer into input on amp. Start with all volumes down, gradually increase. Probably minijack to standard 1/4" jack.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.