I recently changed houses, and in the move, the movers somehow dropped and lost the return spring for the sustain pedal on my Story & Clark baby grand. Is there a good place I can find one?


Contact a local technician. After moving a piano it is normal to have it serviced by a technician anyway. Alternatively, contact the manufacturer.

  • Pretty straightforward. +1. – Tim Mar 9 at 8:07

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.