The JB Hutto Airline Res-o-glass model 1964 is said to be made out of a type of fibreglass called "Res-o-glass." Does anyone know what the modern name of this type is or any equivalent which is similar? If I am asking in the wrong place please redirect me as I could not think of another place to ask.


closed as off-topic by user45266, Richard, Shevliaskovic, Doktor Mayhem Apr 16 at 9:20

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions seeking recommendations for specific equipment are off-topic, because they are primarily opinion based. Instead, describe the required function and setting in which the equipment will be used, and ask what you should look for to achieve that." – user45266, Richard, Shevliaskovic, Doktor Mayhem
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Not certain that SE would be the place for this question in general. Maybe someone else knows a site on which this would be on-topic. – user45266 Apr 15 at 23:21