5

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but it seems like a lot of people are using Lilypond here.

Every time I compile a .ly file using lilypond for Windows10 it generates too many files. It outputs a pdf for the whole piece (which is what I need), and a separate pdf for each line of the piece + a .eps file for each one of those pdfs + some additional .count and .tex files.

I have tried compiling both using cmd and double clicking on the .ly file. On command line, I have tried adding --pdf, --loglevel=NONE, --output=FILE, -fpdf, -dno-print-pages and -dprint-pages, but nothing seems to help.

3

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.