I wonder whether there is guitar that is extended with strings like a harp - or otherwise a harp that has inbuilt a neck with frets with guitar strings. Does this instrument exist already and how would you call it?

1 Answer 1


This instrument exists and is called:



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.