New answers tagged


I switch from Jazz small bore tenor trombone, large bore tenor trombone, bass trombone, sousaphone, and trumpet all the time. If I do have to switch between instruments quickly, I look for a mouthpiece with a rim and cup similar to that of the mouthpiece I use for the other. For example, I use a 12C for jazz, and that has a very specific rim shape and cup ...

Top 50 recent answers are included