Developing iOS applications for more than 3 years, shifted more than 40+ applications to the AppStore. From developing a one-week app for freelance projects to serving multinational applications for giant firms I gained knowledge in all phases of Mobile Application Development. I have been actively contributing to open source and published a great variety of open source resources.
In Year 2019
- Integrating chatting based application with realtime updates and group chat.
- CI & CD with new projects.
In Year 2018
- Learned to work Remotely and to communicate and code with people that are at the other end of the world.
- Started Learning Swift 4.0.
- Created Custom protocols.
- Implemented Rich Notifications (Interactive push).
- Implemented Google maps and Google Apis.
- Integrated Firebase (Realtime Database).
- Integrated Geofire.
- Started working with Swift 4.2.
- Developed application with AWS Appsync and S3.
- Implemented Realtime app subscription.
- Implemented GraphQl queries in project.
In Year 2017
- Started creating Custom classes.
- Learned Auto-layouts and Autoresizing.
- Learned how to use Size-Classes.
- Started working on Live Projects and deployed several apps to App Store.
- Started using StackOverflow as a Developer (User:Dreambegin, Current repo:+1402)
- Integrated Realm Database.
- Added App Analytics like Crashlytics and Flurry.
In Year 2016
- Worked with Objective-C.
- Learned Basic Structure of iOS App Development Process and Life Cycle of an App.
- Learned to create basic UI of an iOS App.
- Used storyboards and Xibs.
- Worked on In-House projects.