New answers tagged

7 votes

How can I condense calls to create lyrics into a single variable call?

You’re almost there, all you have to do is to wrap the various \new Lyrics blocks in double chevrons << & >>. This will make each of these occur simultaneously rather than ...
Elements In Space's user avatar

Top 50 recent answers are included